Saturday, August 30, 2008

Paisley Party 2008

Ben and I celebrated the end of double ortho call with Brad Paisley.....so much fun!!!
We had such great seats. Last time we saw him was at the same venue and we were out on the lawn getting rained on....this time we were in the un-cheap seats.....I serioiusly could not hear myself screaming.

This cuter than ever couple was in the row just in front of us. They were smiling and dancing the whole time. I hope Ben and I are that cool someday! Brad and Jewel. She opened for him along with Julianne Hough and Chuck Wicks. The whole night was great. Jewel was far better than I expected her to be even though I have always loved her.
Got Yodle? She was amazing! Everyone needs to push play!!

1 comment:

ANDY and MANDY said...

I am so jealous! What a fun night. Heber is a real heartbreaker! You had better watch out. Hope all is good. How is Heber liking school? Jake starts on Wed. Take care.