Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Does life get any better than this?


I SUBMIT THAT IT DOES NOT!

What could possibly be better than cold pizza for breakfast? Okay, okay, before you all go reporting me to child protective services let me explain. He normally gets oatmeal, cereal, fruit, and/or eggs for breakfast, but since we broke him free from the grips of the bottle (I hesitate to even think the word for fear he might hear it) he has been a little cranky about the aforementioned choices. I was in no mood to fight with him about eating "something-anything" for breakfast so I gave in and let him have what he wanted. The day turned out great!

1 comment:

Danette said...

A man after my own heart.
Who doesn't like pizza for breakfast. That is the best time to eat it, in my opinion. YEAH for you on getting rid of the "you know what". The only thing you have left is potty training. What a big fat joy!